Finding the right ring size is not always easy and we want to do our best to guide you through the process. Start by ordering our ring sizer tool to help get your correct size. You can order our Ring Sizer here.
Our ring sizes follow the European standard system and measure the inner circumference of the ring. In case you are unsure about your size, please follow further guidance provided below.
How to measure with our ring sizer:
- Push the end of the ring sizer through the buckle to form a ring shape and slip it onto your finger. Adjust the ring sizer until it feels tight but comfortable and make sure you can still slip it back off over your knuckle.
- Once you have found the perfect fit, find the size indicated by the magnifier.
Tips when measuring
- Your ring size can change throughout the different seasons and sometimes even throughout the day. We do suggest you measure your ring size in the evening, as one tends to be less swollen at that time of day.
- The ring sizer is approximately 5 mm wide. A thinner ring can appear less tight on the finger so if you are interested in a thinner ring we suggest going for a size slightly smaller than what the ring sizer suggests
- While it is personal how you wish your ring to fit we do suggest finding a size that is not too snug. Find a size that fits comfortably without being too loose to risk the ring from sliding off.
- Once you have found the right size, make sure you are able to get the ring sizer over your knuckle. You should be able to wiggle it over with some resistance. If the ring sizer slides up you can hold the end steady with your thumb and index finger to keep it on the chosen size.
Measuring without our Ring Sizer
- If you do not wish to receive a ring sizer you can measure one of your partner’s rings. Simply measure the inner diameter to get an approximate idea of the ring size. After you receive this measurement, you will need to convert to the inner circumference which corresponds to the EU ring sizing system.
- In case you are unable to measure your partner’s ring size we recommend to simply order a standard size which is a EU size 53.
If the size turns out to be not quite right we will happily help you to have your ring resized or have a new ring made in the accurate size. Email us at email@example.com to initiate a resize or reset request and we will provide you with further instructions.
For further guidance you are welcome to schedule a virtual appointment with us where we will do our best to guide you through the sizing process.