Responsible for your Personal Information
The Swedish-based company Norrfolks AB is responsible for the personal data that you send to us and thereby responsible to process your personal information in accordance with The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), https://gdpr-info.eu/.
The information we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA), but can also be transferred and processed in a non-EEA country. Any such transfer of your personal data is in accordance with applicable law.
Collection of Data
We collect personal information that you send to us, including but not limited to:
- When you make an order.
- When you create an account under My Account.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When you contact our customer service via email or social media.
Type of Data
The personal data you send to us may include your full name, the address of your home or any other address you enter as your delivery address, your phone number, E-mail, date of birth and chosen payment method. We do NOT store any payment information in our database.
We at Norrfolks will always do our best to fulfill your purchase. There may be circumstances that make it impossible for us to complete your purchase, for example, if our suppliers cannot fulfill their obligations against us. If there is a problem occurring with your purchase, we will notify you immediately via Email. You will have the right to cancel your purchase with us, if we are not able to fulfill it. We cannot offer any compensation to you other than a refund of the product’s purchase price that you paid.
Our Use of your personal Data
Norrfolks does not guarantee that all items included on the site are in stock at the time of your order. In the event that an item is unavailable you will be contacted shortly by Email. Norrfolks cannot guarantee that the content on the page is free of inaccuracies or typographical errors at all times. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date and Norrfolks may at any time amend the content of the site. Norrfolks holds the right to change prices, correct incorrect prices on all orders as well as final sales and will give you the option of placing a new order with the correct price or canceling your order.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Create and manage your personal account at norrfolks.com.
- Process your orders and returns via our online services.
- Send you SMS delivery notifications.
- Contact you in case of any problems with the delivery of your goods.
- Answer your questions and inform you about new or changed services.
- Send promotional offers as newsletters.
- Make analysis so we can provide you with relevant offers and information.
- Confirm that you have the statutory minimum age to make purchases online.
- Send you surveys that give you the opportunity to influence our offers and services.
- Test and improve our systems that provide our services.
- Prevent abuse or inappropriate use of our services.
You have the choice to subscribe to our newsletter via our website. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter you can, whenever you want, unsubscribe directly by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button in the footer of the email newsletter or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to your personal Information
Your information can be shared within Norrfolks. We never forward, sell or exchange your personal data for marketing purposes to third parties outside of Norrfolks. Data forwarded to third parties is only used to provide the above services to you, such as freight forwarders in connection with delivery of goods, media agencies for distribution of newsletters and the payment providers we use.
The Duration your Data is saved
We will save your information as long as it is required to meet the above purposes for using your data for up to 12 months after the customer relationship has ended.
Protection of your personal Information
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. We are continuously adjusting our security measures in accordance with the progress and developments in the technical field. For card purchases, we work with an authorized payment agent that helps us to directly check with your bank that the card is valid for purchase. We do not store any credit card information and all information is encrypted using SSL encryption, which prevents unauthorized access to card details. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled you will see a padlock at the top of your browser, which you can click on to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration. You will also notice that SSL is enabled when the location (URL) field at the top of the browser states “https” instead of “http”. This means that you are in a secure mode.
Your Rights to your personal Information
You are entitled to request, at any time, your personal information we have collected from you. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you may want to have them corrected or deleted. We cannot delete your data when there is a statutory requirement for storage, such as accounting rules, or when there are other legitimate reasons why the data must be saved, such as unpaid debts. You may revoke your consent at any time to let us use the information for marketing purposes. You can contact us either by sending a letter to Norrfolks AB, Box 12052, 102 22, Stockholm Sweden or an email to email@example.com.
Different Kinds of Cookies
Required cookies are used to:
- Remember what’s in your shopping cart.
- Remember how far you have come in the order process.
Function cookies are used to:
- Remember your login information.
- Ensure your security when logged in.
- Make sure the site’s pages look consistent.
- Offer live chat features.
Performance cookies are used to:
- Improve the site by ensuring that the pages you visit are loaded faster.
- Improve your user experience.
Third party cookies are used to:
- Allow you to share and like content.
- Send information to other sites for customizing their advertising.
Cookies are used to improve our site’s services, for example, by:
- Enabling certain specific services that would not work without cookies, such as processing payments.
- Enabling a service that recognizes your device so you do not have to provide the same information multiple times.
- Remember that you have already entered your username and password when you signed in to My Account so you do not have to repeat this for each page you visit.
- Measure how many people use the services so we can make them easier and faster.
- Analyze data that helps us understand how to use the site’s services so we can improve them.
You can easily delete cookies from your computer or mobile device through the browser. For instructions on how to manage and delete cookies, go to the “Help” section of your web browser. You can choose to disable cookies or get a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to use all features or services on our website.
More Information about Cookies
You can read more about cookies and how they are used at https://www.pts.se/cookies or by clicking “Help” in your browser menu.
Web data is collected to monitor user trends on our website. Analytical data such as hits to our server, traffic patterns and page views show us where our audience is coming from and how they interact with us online. This type of collected information is aggregated and anonymized which means it does not personally identify specific website users. In addition, our website may utilize “web beacons,” “pixel tags” or other tracking technologies to help us study the actions of our users through non-personally identifiable information. This data is aggregated and monitored to help us improve our services and our overall site experience.
Personal Data Responsible
Company register: Bolagsverket
Corporate number: 559180-9388
Authorized representative: Simon Schmitz
Norrfolks AB, Box 12052, 102 22 Stockholm