Returns & Exchanges
- Norrfolks offers 30-day exchanges or 30-day returns for a full refund on all jewelry including ready-to-ship items, made-to-order items and rings from our Engagement & Wedding Collection.
- Within Sweden, all returns and exchanges are free of charge, meaning that both the return shipping and the shipping of any replacement item(s) is covered and provided by Norrfolks.
- Within the European Union, customers are obliged to organize and pay for the return shipping. Please note that Norrfolks is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit coming back to us and we therefore recommend that you use a trackable and insured shipping service.
- For the return or exchange to be accepted the item(s) must be in unused condition, undamaged, unaltered, without scratches and in original packaging, including diamond certificates where applicable. Any returns must be shipped/postmarked within 30 days of being received.
- Personalized items, such as engraved rings, or items resized, damaged or modified by third party jewelers, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Note that it is not possible to return or exchange items purchased online to our Stockholm showroom.
Register Your Return or Exchange
Email us at email@example.com to register your return or exchange and we will provide you with further instructions.
- For a return to be processed, please provide us with your order number and reason for the return.
- For an exchange to be processed, please provide us with your order number, the item you wish to exchange, as well as, the new item and size you wish to change to.
- Jewelry items marked as ready-to-ship can be exchanged within 30 days of delivery for the same design in a different color or size, provided the price remains the same.
- If you wish to exchange your order for a different design you can instead return your item for a refund and place a new order for the desired item.
- All exchanges are based on stock availability and are shipped from us to you free of charge.
- If you wish to exchange a made-to-order item for another size or color we will start the production of your new desired item once we have received your return.
- The expected delivery time for the new item is between 4 to 6 weeks.
Engagement & Wedding Items
- If you wish to return or exchange a ring(s) from our Engagement & Wedding Collection please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process.
- Engagement and wedding rings must return to us in unused condition, undamaged, unaltered, without scratches and in original packaging, including diamond certificates where applicable. Rings that have been resized, damaged or modified by third-party jewelers are not eligible for exchange or return.
- Each customer is permitted one exchange or return from our Engagement & Wedding Collection. Any additional rings purchased from our Engagement & Wedding Collection are considered final sale once the first ring has been returned. Kindly note that engraved and/or resized rings cannot be returned.
- Customized rings such as rings that have been ordered with a larger diamond size or different diamond shape than otherwise offered on the Norrfolks website, are special orders and cannot be returned. Our resizing policy and warranty still apply for customized rings.
- We shall, as soon as possible, if under the jurisdiction of our return policy, refund you the full value that you have paid for the returned or exchanged item(s).
- Refunds are authorized only by us and processed by our payment provider Klarna.
- Refunds are made to the original purchaser’s credit card or bank account and may take up to 10 business days to show on your account, from the time the refund has been approved.
- Because we carefully control each returned item prior to processing a refund or exchange, we allow ourselves up to 10 business days for authorizing a refund.