Norrfolks offers a 3-year warranty on all jewelry which includes pieces from our Engagement & Wedding Collection, as well as, from our Fine Jewelry Collection.
- Our warranty covers any defects in manufacturing and workmanship. If your piece, covered by this warranty, fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion.
- Please keep in mind that only original, unaltered and unmodified pieces are covered by this warranty. It is therefore important that any modifications, such as, resizing and engraving are performed by Norrfolks only.
- The warranty does not cover lost diamonds, workmanship by a third party or any damages caused by accident, improper care, negligence, or normal wear and tear over an extended period of time and use. Damages not covered under this warranty may be repaired for a fee determined by the severity of the damage.
- Kindly note that all jewelry pieces need to be handled with great care. We advise you to not wear our pieces during exercising, showering, cleaning, swimming, sleeping, gardening or similar. Please follow our Care Guide for advice on how to take care of your jewelry.
- Within the first 3 years of your purchase of a ring(s) from our Wedding & Engagement Collection we offer a complimentary Check-Up of your ring which includes a prong inspection, polish and professional clean of your ring. White gold rings will additionally be coated in a new layer of rhodium to regain shine.
- After your first Check-Up we will happily offer this service for a cost of 1.500 SEK / 150 EUR and encourage you to do so regularly. Please bear in mind that a polish can be performed up to four times only.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the warranty or condition of your item whether within the 3-year warranty period or after, do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.