HOW CAN I KNOW WHAT MY SIZE IS?
You can easily measure out your ring size by following these steps:
– Pick out one of your own rings, preferably a flat ring that you use often.
– Use a ruler with millimeter dimensions.
– Place the ring on the ruler and measure your ring at the widest point.
– Your ring size is the measure you see on the ruler, on the inside of the ring.
IF I DON’T HAVE A RING TO MEASURE?
– Take a piece of ribbon or string and wrap around your finger.
– Measure the ribbon/string where it goes together by putting it against a ruler.
– The measurement you get in millimeters is the circumference of your finger, and there you have your ring size!
DO YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING SIZING?
Product Care Guide
Jewelry is by nature delicate, make sure to show your piece some love and follow our care instructions below to ensure that it will stand the test of time.
Everyday Care Routines
– Store your jewelry separately in the box you got when purchasing it, to avoid tangling and scratching.
– Carefully wipe off your jewelry with a soft cloth after wear, to remove makeup or skin oil.
– Put on your jewelry last when dressing.
– Remove the jewelry before going to sleep, taking a shower, bathing in a swimming pool, doing dishes or gardening.
– Avoid contact with water, chlorine, perfumes, hairspray, body lotions, cleaners and other products containing chemicals.
– Never force or pull chains.
Get to Know our Materials
Fine gold, or 24K gold (999 parts or 99,9%) is a very soft precious metal. To be able to make jewelry out of gold you need to mix it with other metals, which creates an alloy.
Since our jewelry is meant for everyday wear we wanted to make sure they are not too soft, while still keeping the amount of gold as high as possible. This is why we have chosen to only use 14K solid gold (585 parts or 58,5%). For example, choosing 18K would make our jewelry too soft and easy to bend.
We are purchasing our gold from Sempsa JP, Spain’s biggest refinery of metals. Semspa JP is certified under LBMA, meaning the gold is conflict-free and responsibly sourced.
All our jewelry is stamped with the mark “585” – assuring you that it’s made of solid gold. Our collection consist of three different colors of gold:
Yellow gold is an alloy consisting of fine gold, copper and silver giving it a beautiful warm tone.
White gold is an alloy consisting of fine gold, palladium and silver giving it a silver like color.
Rose gold is an alloy consisting of fine gold and copper. The amount of copper in the alloy is giving it the rose color tone.
DO YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING CARE?
Join the community
© 2017 Norrfolks – Terms & Privacy